Sunday 26 May 2013

Final Presentation

On friday afternoon I presented my final presentation which amounts to most of my grade for my FMP. I went pretty bad from my end was really nervous and went pretty quick, didn't feel I explained stuff well enough.

Anyway heres a link - final presentation

Got some feedback on the presentation of mine after it was over:
One person said:
- clearly well planned
- interesting
- kept my attention

Another said:
- great explanation of how you would write for different mediums
- very creative ideas
- good amount of research

The evaluation is due in for the whole project, in two weeks I have a week of from college then I week to finish it. So a pretty hefty document. 

By the way an update on my back. I was sent for x-ray and will get the results soon to find out what the fudge is wrong with me. still hurts but is on and off. The tablets seem not to work. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice blog I had a great time reading it. Can I contact your through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete