Friday 3 May 2013

T minus 2 weeks to go...

- 03 May 2013

Today my tutor went through what we have to include in our Final Presentation and I of course took notes so I know what I'm going to be doing when creating this all singing and all dancing presentation. This presentation is the final one and will go towards my final grade for the FMP. 

After he finished he went through with me what I personally have to put into the presentation in relation to my project because showing this project visually is a hard thing to do to say the least. This is what we both came up with discussing what I have to put into the presentation:

"Narrative - explain

Writing for games, difference between writing for games, book and film

Show examples of story driven games (one certain game came to my mind which was Bioshock Inifinite or just generally Bioshock)

Give a synopsis/ plot of your story - short version

level break down - visually show, so say what chapters are cinematic or game play

story - visuals (e.g. Characters, environment, 

Say what parts of this massive block of text is what so for example this massive piece of text is only the second level"

But in relation to what I'm going to do now, I am going to try to write some more. Wrote the first appearance of The Devil last night, aim to finish it today and that should wrap up chapter 3 really unless I think of anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment