Friday 17 May 2013

FMP File - 17/05/13

This week I have built a file and completed the production of my FMP.

The file consists of everything I have done for the FMP and is being handed in at 4 GMT on 17/05/13. Well at least everything that is submittable I am glad to have done what I have done for my FMP and I have furtherened my knowledge in writing for both for games and other medias. The file is built and is ready for sending just need to print of this final blog post add it in and then give it to my tutor. 
Come up on a conundrum today or last night I did. The USB that contains all of my FMP was empty and later I searched the internet for a fix which I did and then I had a folder called found and it had recovery file fragments and a lot of them in there. Having no clue and stressing a lot I went to the technicians for help, they helped a fair bit and are now trying to revive my USB back from the dead hopefully with all my work in its haul. Bear in mind its the rest of this years work on their also not just my FMP. 

So today I finished of completing Critical Approaches file and was done quite quickly really only took me a few hours. 

- Link to Critical Approaches

The next time you'll hear from me is when I've done the final presentation and the Evaluation/ Report. If it wasn't for my tutor Craig I wouldn't have been able to gain the base knowledge to build my FMP, so thanks to him and to most of the other tutors that helped me along the way.
So I suppose I'll speak to you all in a few week.

No comments:

Post a Comment